Subject: Vs: Nicoventures Trading Limited. Brand Vuse e-cigarettes on the Estonian market.
From: "TA tpd" <[email-masked]>
To: "Jedrzej Krzak" <[email-masked]>, "TA tpd" <[email-masked]>, "Piret Palm-Nagel" <[email-masked]>, "TA Info" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Gaby Soto Capecchi" <[email-masked]>, "Donatas Laurinavicius" <[email-masked]>, "Joanna Kuchno-Kozlowska" <[email-masked]>, "Katarzyna Cabaj \(External\)" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "Taavi Salumets" <[email-masked]>, "Jane Jekimov-Kull" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2025 10:56:37 +0300

Dear Jedrzej Krzak,

Thank you to inform us.

Consideration of the notifications is in the process:

00170-25-34656

00170-25-34657

00170-25-34658

00170-23-30775

00170-23-30776

00170-23-30777

00170-23-30778

00170-23-30781

00170-23-30782

00170-23-30771

00170-23-30772

00170-23-30773

Kind regards,

Chemical Safety Department

Republic of Estonia Health Board

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

 <http://www.terviseamet.ee/> www.terviseamet.ee

Paldiski mnt 81, 10614 Tallinn

Estonia

Saatja: Jedrzej Krzak <[email-masked]>
Saatmisaeg: kolmapäev, 4. juuni 2025 10:53
Adressaat: TA tpd <[email-masked]>; Piret Palm-Nagel 
<[email-masked]>; TA Info <[email-masked]>
Koopia: Gaby Soto Capecchi <[email-masked]>; Donatas Laurinavicius 
<[email-masked]>; Joanna Kuchno-Kozlowska 
<[email-masked]>; Katarzyna Cabaj (External) 
<[email-masked]>; [email-masked]; Taavi Salumets 
<[email-masked]>; Jane Jekimov-Kull <[email-masked]>
Teema: RE: Nicoventures Trading Limited. Brand Vuse e-cigarettes on the 
Estonian market.

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu 
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Hello,

Thank you a lot for starting the process!

To answer the question “What about the notification with Product ID 
00170-25-34659? Does BAT intend to launch this product in Estonia?“, - no, 
there are no plans to launch this, it has been decided to be delisted.

So, I believe the process should continue in the currrent form.

Best regards,

From: TA tpd <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Tuesday, 3 June 2025 16:58
To: Piret Palm-Nagel <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; TA tpd <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; TA Info <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: Gaby Soto Capecchi <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 
Donatas Laurinavicius <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; Joanna Kuchno-Kozlowska 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 
Katarzyna Cabaj (External) <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; Taavi Salumets <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; Jane Jekimov-Kull 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Jedrzej 
Krzak <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: Vs: Nicoventures Trading Limited. Brand Vuse e-cigarettes on the 
Estonian market.

Mõnedele selle sõnumi saanud inimestele ei saadeta aadressilt 
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  meilisõnumeid. 
Lugege täpsemat teavet selle kohta, miks see on oluline 
<https://aka.ms/LearnAboutSenderIdentification>

* This is an EXTERNAL email * originated from outside BAT. Do not click 
links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the 
content is safe.

Lugupeetud Piret Palm-Nagel

Riigilõivu tagastamise avaldus on korrektne ja protsess riigilõivu 
tagastamiseks on algatatud. Protsess võtab muidugi aega.

Palun andke teada, kui summa 6300 eurot on kontole tagastatud.

Lugupidamisega

Jaana Tammiku-Taul

peaspetsialist

kemikaaliohutuse osakond

 <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked]

Terviseamet

+372 794 3500

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]
 <http://www.terviseamet.ee/> www.terviseamet.ee

Paldiski mnt 81, 10614 Tallinn

Saatja: Piret Palm-Nagel <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Saatmisaeg: teisipäev, 27. mai 2025 10:33
Adressaat: TA tpd <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
Koopia: Gaby Soto Capecchi <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
 >; Donatas Laurinavicius <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; Joanna Kuchno-Kozlowska 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 
Katarzyna Cabaj (External) <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; Taavi Salumets <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; Jane Jekimov-Kull 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Jedrzej 
Krzak <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Teema: RE: Nicoventures Trading Limited. Brand Vuse e-cigarettes on the 
Estonian market.

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu 
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Tere.

Saadan 21.mail saadetud emaili alusel avalduse riigilõivu tagastamiseks. 
Palun andke teada, kui avalduses on vaja midagi muuta või täiendada.

Parimate soovidega

Piret Palm‑Nagel |Raamatupidamise grupijuht

E  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

 |

M  <tel:+372%205191%205422> +372 5191 5422

Grant Thornton Baltic OÜ, British American Tobacco Estonia AS 
raamatupidamise partner

Pärnu mnt 22 | Tallinn 10141

T +372 626 0500

 |

W  <https://www.grantthornton.ee/> www.grantthornton.ee

 <https://www.facebook.com/GrantThorntonEstonia/?utm_source=signatures&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=facebook-icon>

 <https://www.linkedin.com/company/grantthornton-estonia?utm_source=signatures&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=linkedin-icon>

 <https://www.instagram.com/grantthornton_estonia/?utm_source=signatures&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=instagram-icon>

Käesolev e-posti teade võib sisaldada KONFIDENTSIAALSET INFORMATSIOONI, mis 
on mõeldud kasutamiseks ainult e-posti teate adressaadile. Kui Te ei ole 
käesoleva e-posti teate adressaat või isik, kes on vastutav selle teate 
edastamise eest adressaadile, ei ole Teil käesoleva teate kopeerimise, 
väljatrüki ega edastamise õigust. Grant Thornton Baltic OÜ väärtustab 
isikute privaatsust, isikuandmete töötlemise eesmärkide ja tingimuste kohta 
leiate rohkem teavet meie  <https://www.grantthornton.ee/privaatsus/> 
privaatsuspoliitikast.

From: TA tpd <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: kolmapäev, 21. mai 2025 14:47
To: Jedrzej Krzak <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: Gaby Soto Capecchi <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 
Donatas Laurinavicius <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; Joanna Kuchno-Kozlowska 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 
Katarzyna Cabaj (External) <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; Taavi Salumets <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; Jane Jekimov-Kull 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Piret 
Palm-Nagel <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: Vs: Nicoventures Trading Limited. Brand Vuse e-cigarettes on the 
Estonian market.

Dear Jedrzej Krzak,

Thank you for your explanation.

Summary:

Products with IDs are new products:

00170-25-34656

00170-25-34657

00170-25-34658

Products with IDs were obsoleted and submitted as new notifications:

00170-23-30775

00170-23-30776

00170-23-30777

00170-23-30778

00170-23-30781

00170-23-30782

00170-23-30771

00170-23-30772

00170-23-30773

In accordance with § 2984 (1) of the Statutory Fees Act, a statutory fee of 
5000 euros is paid for consideration of a notification of tobacco products 
and products related to tobacco products.

The payment of 60000 euros for 12 notifications has received on 03.04.2025.

In accordance with § 2984 (3) of the Statutory Fees Act, a statutory fee of 
100 euros per year is paid for publication and storage of a notification of 
tobacco products and products related to tobacco products.

A statutory fee of 100 euros will be paid after the consideration of a 
notification.

The payment of 1200 euros for 12 notifications has received as in advance on 
07.04.2025.

The notification of product with ID 00170-24-33627 was submitted through the 
EU-CEG on 12.08.2024.

In accordance with § 10¹ and § 10² of the Tobacco Act, for those 
notifications of tobacco related products that have a 6-month period before 
the intended placing on the market, i.e. products registered between 
01.07.2024 and 31.12.2024,

*	no an annual report to submit through the EU-CEG system,
*	no fee of 240 euros for the assessment of the sales volumes,
*	no a statutory fee of 100 euros for the publication and storage of the 
tobacco products and tobacco product notification this year.

https://www.terviseamet.ee/kemikaali-tooteohutus/tubakatooted#riigiloivud-ja-tasud

Information on the repayment of the state fee:

If an advance payment has been made, a signed application on the attached 
form must be submitted.

*	On the basis of the application, the chief specialist of Chemical Safety 
Department will issue a certificate of repayment of the advance.
*	The accountant of State Shared Service Centre will receive an order for 
repayment of the advance.

BAT has made an advance payment of 5000 euros and 1300 euros, which will be 
refunded.

What about the notification with Product ID 00170-25-34659? Does BAT intend 
to launch this product in Estonia?

Kind regards,

Jaana Tammiku-Taul

Chief specialist

Chemical Safety Department

 <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked]

Republic of Estonia Health Board

+372 794 3500

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

 <http://www.terviseamet.ee/> www.terviseamet.ee

Paldiski mnt 81, 10614 Tallinn

Estonia

This e-mail meant for use by the person named in the letterhead. If you have 
got this e-mail by mistake, please notify of it the sender without delay and 
delete the received e-mail together with all its attachments.

Saatja: Jedrzej Krzak <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
 >
Saatmisaeg: esmaspäev, 12. mai 2025 20:27
Adressaat: TA tpd <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Koopia: Gaby Soto Capecchi <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
 >; Donatas Laurinavicius <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; Joanna Kuchno-Kozlowska 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 
Katarzyna Cabaj (External) <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; Taavi Salumets <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; Jane Jekimov-Kull 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Teema: RE: Nicoventures Trading Limited. Brand Vuse e-cigarettes on the 
Estonian market.

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu 
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Sir/Madam,

Please find below summary of our TP-IDs regarding Vuse products:

Color coding:

to be paid for, new product

no fee for that, already notified in 2024

to be paid for, it was obsolete in the past, but BAT wants to register it in 
2025

00170-25-34656

new product

00170-25-34657

new product

00170-25-34658

new product

00170-24-33627

no fee for that, already registered in 2024

00170-23-30775

obsolete in the past, but to be registered in 2025

00170-23-30776

obsolete in the past, but to be registered in 2025

00170-23-30777

obsolete in the past, but to be registered in 2025

00170-23-30778

obsolete in the past, but to be registered in 2025

00170-23-30781

obsolete in the past, but to be registered in 2025

00170-23-30782

obsolete in the past, but to be registered in 2025

00170-23-30771

obsolete in the past, but to be registered in 2025

00170-23-30772

obsolete in the past, but to be registered in 2025

00170-23-30773

obsolete in the past, but to be registered in 2025

So, it looks like BAT paid for 13 products, while we should pay for 12, both 
5k EUR per TP-ID, as well as 100EUR fee per TP-ID.

BAT paid in time, but since it was paid more than it should, BAT should have 
a possibility to get back 5.100 EUR, for product 00170-24-33627.

Please advise on how to continue to receive that overpaid fee back.

Best regards,

From: TA tpd < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>
Sent: Friday, 25 April 2025 09:20
To:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]
Cc: Jedrzej Krzak < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>
Subject: Nicoventures Trading Limited. Brand Vuse e-cigarettes on the 
Estonian market.

You don't often get email from  <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked].  <https://aka.ms/LearnAboutSenderIdentification> Learn 
why this is important

* This is an EXTERNAL email * originated from outside BAT. Do not click 
links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the 
content is safe.

Dear Sir/Madam,

On 03.04.2025 British American Tobacco Estonia AS has paid 65000 euros and 
on 07.04.2025 1300 euros for 13 tobacco related products.

Products IDs:

00170-25-34656

00170-25-34657

00170-25-34658

00170-24-33627

00170-23-30775

00170-23-30776

00170-23-30777

00170-23-30778

00170-23-30781

00170-23-30782

00170-23-30771

00170-23-30772

00170-23-30773

Products with IDs 00170-25-34656, 00170-25-34657, 00170-25-34658 are new 
products. In accordance with the Statutory Fees Act:

§ 2984.  Notification of tobacco products and products related to tobacco 
products

1.	A statutory fee of 5000 euros is paid for consideration of a notification 
of tobacco products and products related to tobacco products.

A statutory fee of 100 euros for publication will be paid after the 
assessment of notifications.

Product with ID 00170-24-33627 has been registered in the EU-CEG system on 
12.08.2024.

For those notifications of tobacco related products that have a 6-month 
period before the intended placing on the market, i.e. products registered 
between 01.07.2024 and 31.12.2024,

*	no an annual report to submit through the EU-CEG system,
*	no fee of 240 euros for the assessment of the sales volumes,
*	no a statutory fee of 100 euros for the publication and storage of the 
tobacco products and tobacco product notification this year.

The notification of product with ID 00170-24-33627 is not considered as a 
new notification (i.e. no a statutory fee of 5000 euros).

 <https://www.terviseamet.ee/kemikaali-tooteohutus/tubakatooted#riigiloivud-ja-tasud> 
https://www.terviseamet.ee/kemikaali-tooteohutus/tubakatooted#riigiloivud-ja-tasud

Products with IDs

00170-23-30775

00170-23-30776

00170-23-30777

00170-23-30778

00170-23-30781

00170-23-30782

00170-23-30771

00170-23-30772

00170-23-30773

were obsoleted in the EU-CEG system by the Health Board as non-compliant 
products in accordance with § 81 (2) of the 
<https://www.riigiteataja.ee/en/eli/ee/502052024003/consolide/current> 
Tobacco Act.

During the period 11.06.2024-31.12.2024 these products were inactive on the 
Estonian market which made it possible to conclude that Nicoventures Trading 
Limited understood that its products did not comply with the requirements of 
the Tobacco Act in force in the Republic of Estonia. The Health Board points 
out that since these products were inactive on the Estonian market during 
the period 11.06.2024-31.12.2024, they are considered as new notifications.

Please, inform us which of the above products Nicoventures Trading Limited 
intends to launch to the Estonian market (i.e. their notifications will be 
assessed)?

Kind regards,

Chemical Safety Department

Republic of Estonia Health Board

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

 <http://www.terviseamet.ee/> www.terviseamet.ee

Paldiski mnt 81, 10614 Tallinn

Estonia

______________________________________________________________________________
Confidentiality Notice: The information in this document and attachments is 
confidential and
may also be legally privileged. It is intended only for the use of the named 
recipient. Internet
communications are not secure and therefore British American Tobacco does 
not accept legal
responsibility for the contents of this message. If you are not the intended 
recipient, please
notify us immediately and then delete this document. Do not disclose the 
contents of this
document to any other person, nor take any copies. Violation of this notice 
may be unlawful.

British American Tobacco Polska Trading Spólka z o.o., ul. Krakowiaków 48, 
02-255 Warszawa, NIP 522-291-72-10, Regon 141817884, zarejestrowana przez 
Sad Rejonowy dla m.st Warszawy w Warszawie, XIII Wydzial Gospodarczy 
Krajowego Rejestru Sadowego, w Rejestrze Przedsiebiorców pod numerem KRS 
0000328269, kapital zakladowy: 141.000.000,00 zl. Pomysl o srodowisku, zanim 
wydrukujesz ten mail - dziekujemy! / Think about the environment before 
printing this email - thank you! 
_____________________________________________________________________ 
Confidentiality Notice: The information in this document and attachments is 
confidential and may also be legally privileged. It is intended only for the 
use of the named recipient. Internet communications are not secure and 
therefore British American Tobacco does not accept legal responsibility for 
the contents of this message. If you are not the intended recipient, please 
notify us immediately and then delete this document. Do not disclose the 
contents of this document to any other person, nor take any copies. 
Violation of this notice may be unlawful. Think before you print: please 
consider our environment before printing this email.

______________________________________________________________________________
Confidentiality Notice: The information in this document and attachments is 
confidential and
may also be legally privileged. It is intended only for the use of the named 
recipient. Internet
communications are not secure and therefore British American Tobacco does 
not accept legal
responsibility for the contents of this message. If you are not the intended 
recipient, please
notify us immediately and then delete this document. Do not disclose the 
contents of this
document to any other person, nor take any copies. Violation of this notice 
may be unlawful.

British American Tobacco Polska Trading Spólka z o.o., ul. Krakowiaków 48, 
02-255 Warszawa, NIP 522-291-72-10, Regon 141817884, zarejestrowana przez 
Sad Rejonowy dla m.st Warszawy w Warszawie, XIII Wydzial Gospodarczy 
Krajowego Rejestru Sadowego, w Rejestrze Przedsiebiorców pod numerem KRS 
0000328269, kapital zakladowy: 141.000.000,00 zl. Pomysl o srodowisku, zanim 
wydrukujesz ten mail - dziekujemy! / Think about the environment before 
printing this email - thank you! 
_____________________________________________________________________ 
Confidentiality Notice: The information in this document and attachments is 
confidential and may also be legally privileged. It is intended only for the 
use of the named recipient. Internet communications are not secure and 
therefore British American Tobacco does not accept legal responsibility for 
the contents of this message. If you are not the intended recipient, please 
notify us immediately and then delete this document. Do not disclose the 
contents of this document to any other person, nor take any copies. 
Violation of this notice may be unlawful. Think before you print: please 
consider our environment before printing this email.